My food experience


Picaña:

Hello! There is an activity that we do with my family every Sunday that I like very much and I would like to tell you about it... I get up early on Sunday to go to my aunt's house who lives in the south and is a little far from my house , breakfast there, usually some fritters with an omelette, after breakfast we begin to prepare our lunch-dinner which consists of roasting a meat, we really like picaña and to prepare it we need the following ingredients: sea salt, pepper and paprika, not many things are done to it so as not to take away the flavor of the meat and we do this in a barrel for roasting that gives the meat a richer flavor and prevents it from losing its juices, we cook the meat I finish 3/4 this I end up juarda all the flavor of the meat but not everyone likes it since it has a slightly raw texture and it is also a matter of taste, but I love meat like this.

 
The Balut
Balut is a dish originally from the Philippines but it is eaten a lot in countries like China, Cambodia and Vietnam, where it is considered a delicacy and a rich source of protein. You may wonder what this dish consists of, right? Well, this consists of a fertilized duck egg (that is, with an embryo inside a duck), and how is this prepared? Well, you take the fertilized egg and prepare it cooked with the internal fluids of the egg, and this causes the shell to it detaches completely, and the embryo  is    eaten whole, it certainly sounds disgusting but we will have to                                                                                      try it.







Comments

  1. Mafla, this preparation look to nice I only recommend you to do it one day with vine and you will know the difference
    ATTE. Juan Diego Jordán

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment